Early warning signs of potential oral health conditions help dentists prevent problems before they start. Young children don’t always understand what is happening inside their mouth’s and as parents we might not be aware of underlying conditions.
We Believe in Accessible Dental Services
Annual checkups by the dentist not only help our children learn how to care for their health as they grow up, but they also provide the dentist with the information they need to keep a developing smile happy.
- Teeth Whitening – Advanced whitening technologies
- Dental Implants – Fit so well you may forget you had a missing tooth
- Bridges & Crowns – More advanced repair and replacement procedures
- Tooth Ache / Emergency Dental – Eliminate much of the wait by calling ahead.
- Fillings – High-tech fillings
- Pediatric Dentistry – Caring for the little ones
- Wisdom Teeth – The most commonly impacted teeth in the human mouth
- Root Canals – We can make your root canal as painless and easy as possible
We are conveniently located at 9267 34 Ave NW, Edmonton, and there is lots of parking available.